Wyświetlanie treści

  • Black/White
  • White/Black
  • Yellow/Blue
  • Standard

Current Style: Standard

The route number 26

Error message

  • Notice: Undefined index: access in _menu_translate() (line 778 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined index: access in _menu_translate() (line 778 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined index: access in menu_local_tasks() (line 1892 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined index: access in menu_local_tasks() (line 1892 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined property: view::$row_index in calendar_plugin_style->render() (line 291 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_style.inc).
Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

CYCLE ROUTE No 26, lenght: 10,5 km

 

The route tracked through the areas of Lubliniec begins on hill Lipska Górka in Steblów quarter by Krzyż Milenijny (Millennium Cross). The hill offers a view of Lubliniec and its surroundings. At the beginning the path leads down the existing route towards the centre of the town. Next, it goes along Hajdy Warzyńca Street, Wyszyńskiego Street and a pedestrian and bicycle path to Świętej Anny Street to small historic wooden church of St. Anne.

On the opposite side of roundabout is a square dedicated to the family of Edith Stein- St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross that comes from Lubliniec. Then, the route leads the path along Solidarności alley passing the Monastery Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, goes along Grunwaldzka Street next to the hotel in Zamek Lubliniecki (Lubliniec Castle), Żwirki i Wigury Street and then Sobieskiego Street, near Complex of Schools named after Adam Mickiewicz and Orlik sports complex. It is worth mentioning that opposite the school is a Jewish cemetery where the grandparents, brothers and sisters were buried, the members of the family of St Edith Stein who is one of the Patrons of Europe and the Patroness of Lubliniec. Now, the route turns into Majdanek Steet, goes across P. Stalmacha Street and leads for some time along Droniowicka Street, and then along Biała Kolonia Street until wooden area and Piłka village. Moreover, along the path there are many interesting places and a lot of tourist attractions such as hill Lipska Góra with Krzyż Milenijny (Millennium Cross), historic church of St. Anne, church of Stanislaw Kostka and Hotel Zamek Lubliniecki (Hotel Castle Zamek Lubliniecki).