Wyświetlanie treści

  • Black/White
  • White/Black
  • Yellow/Blue
  • Standard

Current Style: Standard

The route number 439

Error message

  • Notice: Undefined index: access in _menu_translate() (line 778 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined index: access in _menu_translate() (line 778 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined index: access in menu_local_tasks() (line 1892 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined index: access in menu_local_tasks() (line 1892 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined property: view::$row_index in calendar_plugin_style->render() (line 291 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_style.inc).
Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

CYCLE ROUTE No 439; length: 3,7 km

The route begins on the main market- Konrad Mańka square. Staying there the following attractions are worth seeing: the interesting building around the square, John of Nepomuk monument, Museum Pro Memoria Edith Stein, Small Market and the church of St. Nicholas. At the beginning, the route leads along the old town buildings of Niedurnego and Damrota Streets till the pedestrian and cycling path on Solidarności alley. The route passes small historic wooden church of St. Anne and the square dedicated to the family of St. Teresa Benedicta of Cross- Edith Stein. The family comes from Lubliniec. The path goes to the Władysława Opolczyka roundabout. Then, it leads pedestrian and cycling path along Zwycięstwa and Oleska Streets passing i.a. the building of two schools, ORLIK sports complex and in Steblów quarter a modern multifunctional pitch and the first in the world the church of St. Teresa Benedicta of Cross- Edith Stein, one of the Patrons of Europe and Patroness of Lubliniec. On the east there is Górka Kochcicka hill with hunting range and  a bunker from the war period. On the south is Lipska Górka hill with the Millennium Cross. Both hills offers the view on Lubliniec and its surroundings. Along the path and in its areas one can visit many interesting places and tourist attractions such as Museum Pro Memoria Edith Stein, the church of St. Nicholas, the church of St. Anne, the church of St. Benedicta of Cross, Lipska Góra hill with Millennium Cross and Górka Kochcicka hill with the bunker from the war period.