Wyświetlanie treści

  • Black/White
  • White/Black
  • Yellow/Blue
  • Standard

Current Style: Standard

The route number 460

Error message

  • Notice: Undefined index: access in _menu_translate() (line 778 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined index: access in _menu_translate() (line 778 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined index: access in menu_local_tasks() (line 1892 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined index: access in menu_local_tasks() (line 1892 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/includes/menu.inc).
  • Notice: Undefined property: view::$row_index in calendar_plugin_style->render() (line 291 of /home/platne/serwer21515/public_html/Lubliniec/sites/all/modules/calendar/includes/calendar_plugin_style.inc).
Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

CYCLE ROUTE No 460; length: 6,0 km

The route begins on Sienkiewicza square, next to 500 years old church of Exaltation of the Holy Cross. The path goes south  pedestrian and cycling route along P. Stalmacha Street and then it turns into Droniowicka Street. Then, it reaches Droniowiczki village and the eastern border of the town. There, the route turns in southeasterly direction towards forester's lodge Łopian and the border of the town and Rusinowice village. Along the path and in its surrounding areas are many interesting places and tourist attractions such as the church of Exaltation of the Holy Cross, a dam by Stawowa Street and forester's lodge Łopian.